We are committed to implementing precautions and best practices in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, in order to minimise risk factors. As this is a quickly evolving situation, we have already implemented protocols in our office and display homes and are closely monitoring for updates to make necessary changes with guidance from Government and public health agencies.
WE’RE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- Under new Government guidelines our displays homes have reopened for groups up to 10 people.
- Private and virtual (FaceTime) tours are still available by appointment.
- We’re happy to meet on your terms, whether you’d prefer to communicate via email, phone call, private appointment or video call – our design consultants will continue to provide exceptional service and information based on your needs.
PEACE OF MIND
- Hand sanitisers available to use in our office and all display homes.
- We have increased the frequency of handwashing throughout the day and following all interactions with the public.
- We sanitise and wipe down surfaces that have come into human contact.
- Instructed cleaners to spend extra time, if required, to thoroughly clean and wipe all
There is a lot of uncertainty, but one thing is certain: our commitment to our customers, staff and to our business. We remain open and choose to focus on the things we can do, rather than those we can’t.
Our team is here, however you need. We look forward to still working with you – on your terms.